Baked “Eyeball” Casserole
- Olive oil
- 3 cups Pasta Sauce – I have two recipes
The one I used with this meal: Vegan Tomato and Mushroom Sauce
Vegetable based recipe: Vegan Pizza or Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Tofu “Ricotta Cheese”
- 3 cups spiral pasta , cooked and drained
- 1/2 block Firm Tofu, extra from “ricotta cheese”
- 2 tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives
Oil a shallow baking dish with the olive oil.
Mix 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, tofu “ricotta cheese”, and pasta in the prepared dish.
Cut round “eyes” from the extra Firm Tofu.
Place the “eyes” on the casserole with sliced black olives.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 min. or until hot. Let stand for 10 min. before serving.