Noddle Soup Ingredients:
- Left over Brine (any type) as much as you want- My brine was left over from Spicy Kimchi
- Water or vegetable stock to brine ~ equal amount to brine..depending on how many u’r cooking for
- Somen or Udon Noddles, cooked (with directions on the package)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots, pealed and chopped
- 2 stacks of celery, chopped
- Hand full of Bok Choy (use any green that you have), chopped
- green onion, chopped (to top the soup)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper to your taste
In a large pot, mix brine and water and heat on the stove until boiling.
In the meantime, saute the celery, garlic and carrots in olive oil on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Transfer veggies and cooked, rinsed noodles to the large pot with the brine and water mixture.
Heat all the way thru.
Add bok choy, cook for another five minutes on simmer.
Garnish with green onion on top before you serve.