Morning Vegetable Saute with Pita Bread
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 yellow squash, chopped
- a few button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 carrot, pealed and chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/3 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Pita Bread, flat Bread, warmed
- Few stems of Cilantro
- Few sprays of Bragg’s Amino Acids
- 1 tbsp of Nutritional Yeast
- Sea salt and pepper to your tasting
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil for cooking
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add carrots, celery, mushroom, red pepper, squash and zucchini and saute for 5-7 minutes. Spray and few squirts of Bragg’s and mix well with vegetables. Sprinkle Nutritional Yeast and mix well. Cook for a few more mutes. Heat Pita bread and cut into triangles.
Serve with green onion and cilantro on top of vegetables. Spoon vegetables into a pita triangle. You can add hot sauce, if you like.