- 2 cups of TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) granule, dehydrated and cooked with
- 1 tbs Braggs Amino Acids, or soy sauce
- 3 tsp of minced garlic, some for veggies and some for potatoes
- 1 tsp of fresh sweet basil
- 1 tsp of fresh oregano
- 1 tsp of fresh thyme
- 1 cup of fresh green beans, bite-sized pieces
- 1 carrot, pealed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 7 to 8 medium sized potatoes, cubed
- (soy milk, soy butter, salt and pepper to taste–however you like your mashed potatoes)
Boil water for the potatoes and a separate pot to boil the veggies, blanched.
Boil Veggies for only a minute or so and then drain and set aside.
Sautee the onion in a bit of olive oil. Add the herbs, some garlic and veggies.
Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and transfer to a bowl. Add Vegan butter, soy milk, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix with a mixture until smooth.
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
Grease a pan and layer in the “meat,” followed by a layer of veggies and finally the layer of potatoes.
Cook for 30 minutes; allow 10 minutes to cool.